Congratulations to the Dance Factory for being the 2023
Team With the Most Registrations!
The Dance Factory would not be denied another first place in the Team Challenge; OneNationUnited took second place; and Princeton Orthopaedics took third.
The Dance Factory asked the Rotary Club of Montgomery/Rocky Hill Foundation to donate their winnings of $750 to Safe in Sound. OneNationUnited, asked that their winnings of $350 be donated to Save The Children, and Princeton Orthopaedics directed their winnings of $150.00 to Women Space..
2024 Team Incentive Program Rules
Because it’s always more fun to run or ramble with your friends and family, Rotary warmly welcomes all teams, whose purposes are aligned with Rotary’s goals. There are many opportunities for teams to be recognized at the Run With Rotary. Teams may be comprised of 5K runners, 1 mile ramblers, and people who register in the “Spectator – Goodie Bag” category, and any combination thereof. JOIN THE FUN!!!
Most Number of Members.
At the close of on-line registration – April 24, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. – the 3 teams with the most members will be granted funds, as follow, to be directed to a non-profit (subject to Rotary approval)* of each team’s choice:
1st Place – $ 500.00
2nd Place – $ 350.00
3rd Place – $ 150.00
In addition, we are thrilled to announce that the organization or group with the 1st place team will also receive a $500 gift card from the Tigers Tale that may be used for one single catering event by the Tigers Tale. Thus, the total value of the prize team with the most number of pre-registered participants is $1,000.
Most Number of Early Registrants
At the close of early registration (March 15, 2024 11:59 p.m.), the team with the most number of registered members will be granted funds of $250 to be directed to a non-profit (subject to Rotary approval)* of the team’s choice.
For both of these most-member challenges, if the team itself represents a non-profit (e.g., a volunteer emergency squad, school group, house of worship), the team may retain the fund grant. If the team does not represent a non-profit, it designates a non-profit for the grant.
Fastest Team. For the 5k race (only), the team having the 5 fastest times as compared with other teams, will be recognized. Only the 5 fastest times for each team will be considered, and only the 5 fastest team members are eligible for medals.
Most Spirited, Most Courageous, Best Dressed, Community Spirit & MORE Recognition! Perhaps your group isn’t the fastest or biggest, but, in addition to the teams with the most members and fastest team, we love to give deserving recognition to teams with spirit and courage, natty dressers, large family groups, teams dedicated to serving our community, and more! This is a fun on-stage photo op for your group or business!
General Rules Applicable to All Team Challenge Categories.
- All team registrants must be preregistered as 11:59 p.m. on April 24, 2024. No team registrations are taken on Race Day. (Individuals who are not registering with a team may, of course, register for the 5k, Ramble or in the Spectator/Goodie Bag category on Race Day.)
- All team members must specify their team when they register, using the same team name.
- Team registrants do not need to actually participate or be present on Race Day. Thus, teams trying to raise funds for their chosen non-profit cause may encourage registrants for their team, even if those registrants can’t be present on Race Day.
- All team registrants will receive a t-shirt and goodie bag while supplies last. T-shirts and goodie bags are only available on Race Day at the Registration Desk.
- Teams with 25 members or more are entitled to set up a table (not to exceed 4 ft. x 8 ft.) in a location at the event designated by Rotary to promote their organizations.
*Rotary International is a service organization whose motto is “Service Above Self.” Our causes are promoting peace, fighting disease, providing clean water, saving mothers and children, supporting education, and growing local economies. Rotary values diversity and celebrates the contributions of people of all backgrounds, regardless of their age, ethnicity, race, color, abilities, religion, socioeconomic status, culture, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.